Detalles # 10: Curves & Edges

8:09 AM

Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong


If there's one thing that never ceases to amaze me, that would be the fact that Asia has some really beautiful architecture. Don't get me wrong, I'm no architecture enthusiast but there's one thing I can assure you, I have an eye for some amazing looking curves and edges. 

Do you think we're somewhat similar? 

Well If that's the case, I suggest taking an afternoon stroll along the Kowloon Public Pier (near Harbour City). Once you start your walk, all you have to do is look-up, zig-zag and diagonal! I'm sure the unavoidable curves of the Hong Kong Cultural Center will hook you up at once. But if you thought that was the only thing that this place offers well, think again buddy. The colonial-looking Clock Tower of the old Kowloon Station is part of your highlights too.

After your brief stroll, try ending it at the Felix Bar @ The Peninsula Hong Kong where you can order a cocktail while enjoying the Hong Kong Island lights mix with the beautiful sunset colors (without the crazy crowd, of course)

What's your favorite architecture walk in Hong Kong? 

Photos by Passport Out

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook