Detalles # 7: Welcome

10:23 AM

Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Call me the details guy, but for me, it is always the small things that makes an escape extra special; a personalized hand-written letter, a welcome gift or a little something that makes you feel at home the moment you see it. I guess luck was on my side during my work slash business trip to Gaya Island Resort because I got all three.
I mentioned in a previous post that I arrived on a delayed flight from Kuala Lumpur so it was very refreshing when I noticed a personalized letter and a traditional Sabah welcoming gift (that I immediately attached to my room key) in my Kinabalu Villa when I entered it. 

(I swear, these people knows how to treat a returning guest!)

Photo by Passport Out  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook