Detalles # 6: Turquoise

10:54 AM

Location: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
As an art student, I am often attracted to the gradation of colors; especially when it happens in nature. On my recent trip to Malaysia, I was amazed by how a 15-minute jetty ride can change the colors in nature by a 180 degrees; from the solid color of city pavements to the turquoise blue waters of Gaya Island. 
I recommed staying at the Kinabalu Villas where you can perfectly see Gaya Island's clear, turquoise waters. Imagine: stepping out into your private terrace and just staring at the vast blue waters of Sabah: Now that's what I call an escape-worthy experience! Since the Kinabalu Villas are porched at the top of a hill, you'll have a first hand experience of how beautiful this paradise is! 

But I'm not going to lie, I didn't notice this at first but when it finally came to me, thank god I had my camera with me. It was definitely a sight worth sharing. 

Have you ever had this kind of realization?



Photos by Passport Out

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your photographs are blissful. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mer, Thanks! For this post, I used a Nikon D90 :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook