On My List: Star Ferry

9:41 AM

Location: Central, Hong Kong


I've been to Hong Kong a dozen of times in the past; mainly for a brief stopover at their very mall-like airport. But whenever I feel like coming down to the city, I always include the Star Ferry ride from Central to Kowloon on my list- maybe because I have a slight fascination with boat rides but then there's also a huge possibility that it's because of the views it can offer. 

Imagine: taking the ferry at sunset and watching the Symphony of Lights aboard the boat! Now we're talking! Good thing, the ferry stops for a good 5 minutes at the middle of the harbor for a better viewing experience. This is a definite must see when in Hong Kong (losers like me, though, don't get to experience it. Boo!)

Experiences like this is very much escape-worthy. You could look out the harbor- into the glimmering lights of Hong Kong Island and you'll realize that there's a bigger world out there. Bigger than the emotional baggage you have. After all what could be the reason why you're Passport Out-ing? 


 

Star Ferry Pier
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852 2367 7065

Photos by Passport Out 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook