Detalles # 11: Gothic

7:55 AM

Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Dobrý den from Praha!



Part of Praha's beautiful Pražský Hrad is the intricately-designed Gothic St.Vitus Cathedral. Being Czech Republic's biggest and most important Church, I believe "beauty" is already engraved with its name. I mean, seriously, look at those amazing flying buttresses?!

 
 
I suggest visiting the historic site before sunset; when the sun illuminates the stone and stained-glasses beautifully. But since you're already in that area, why not explore the Palace grounds more? a few steps from St.Vitus Cathedral is the Prague Royal Palace that also glistens during the sunset because of the golden accents by its gate.
Surely, Prague is making quite an impression to me!

What about you? What's your favorite Prague landmark?

Photos by Passport Out       

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I liked the astronomical clock. And I loved the municipal house. It looks like an antique opera house <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Love the Astronomical Clock even though there were tons of people when I visited yesterday. I have yet to visit the Municipal House and I'll definitely put that on my list, Danke!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook