Escape Essentials: The Clutch

8:51 AM

Beneath cellular phones, wallets, passports, watches on jubilee bracelets and other obsessions that we have in life, what might be the necessary things to bring when exploring? 

Let's face it: we're all over-bringers. We love carrying stuff we don't need whenever we can and wherever we go. Its almost part of our lifestyle! But seriously, wake up traveler, who likes bringing a bazillion of things they wouldn't even need? It's like bringing a cruise ship ticket on an airport- very unnecessary!

This is the reason why I opt for a clutch when I'm out and about in my travels. Fine, to tell you guys the truth, I used to bring a ginormous messenger bag. Then it occurred to me that I have the tendency to put unnecessary things inside that I end up sabotaging my own escape. Don't get me wrong, messenger bags are very much for when you're flying, just not when you're going around. I tell you: My new found travel savior saves so much energy! Not to mention its high level of chicness.

Probably now you're wondering what I put inside my teeny, tiny clutch- you see, I bring a folio to trick my mind into bringing only the necessary: My passport, Money, Card Holder, Pen (for when I feel like writing), glasses, and my phone! All my essentials in one easy to bring pouch-like thing! 

One thing I really adore about it, is its flexibility; you can take it from a morning of exploring to an evening dinner at your hotel's best restaurant without worrying if it fits the occasion perfectly and since it's structured to be flat, packing it inside your suitcase is as easy as putting socks on.

Now that's flexible! Plus: it adds that little pop in your day if you pick a bright one like what I did! (I know, lol)


Checkerboard Clutch, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Now on Sale!)


What about you? What kind of bag do you usually bring when you're out and about on your travels? 

Photos and Words by Passport Out






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook