Escape Essentials: Silence!

9:09 AM


If there's one thing I never leave behind when I'm packing for my escape, that would be my trusty headphones. This thing never fails to save me from extreme boredom when I'm waiting for my flight or from listening at annoying conversations at the airport. Definitely a life saver!

But what's the key to finding that perfect headphones?

I personally like those that has noise-canceling capabilities and those that are very light-weight and easy to bring. My choice is the Bose headphones that has its own light-weight pouch so the wires don't get caught up inside my travel bag and are around-ear so its very comfortable. I'm actually able to sleep in planes just by using these! Its something that I should always bring during my escapes - After all, I don't want to hear another person's toilet crisis when she was exploring her destination... 

What about you? What's that one thing you can't leave behind when you're flying? 


Photos by Passport Out

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook