Monochrome Stopovers: Hong Kong International Airport

9:03 AM

Location: Hong Kong
I'm not gonna lie, whenever I'm faced with the question: "Who loves stopovers anyway?" I find it extremely hard to tell the truth. Call me weird, but I like my stopovers so much. Especially the ones I have in Hong Kong. I mean, who doesn't admire Chek Lap Kok's stunning architecture?! 


But architecture is not the only thing to be admired in this airport. Since we're talking about long layovers, the first thing that comes to mind would be the lounges. If you're flying in via Cathay Pacific, be sure to check out one of the top 10 airline lounges around the world and the airline's flagship lounge, "The Wing"; where comfort and luxury coexists. 
One feature that I adore most about "The Wing" would be the private Cabanas. Each of these Cabanas showcases a shower, with a rainforest shower head, a full-sized bath and a very cozy day-bed.
One advice, don't be late on your connecting flight!


For more information about The Wing visit cathaypacific.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook