Merry Christmas!

7:47 AM

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Before anything else, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! I hope you're surrounded with warmth and laughter throughout this holiday season (with tons of food of course!)

While you're reading this, I'm probably out in the streets of Tokyo eating my heart out since its of course, almost Christmas eve. And what better way to celebrate Christmas than to eat, right? I wanted to celebrate my Christmas eve in Gonpachi Nishi-Azabu this time around. I have been to Tokyo for a couple of times now but I haven't tried eating at Gonpachi even once. I'll update you guys with what this place has to offer soon.

I hope you enjoy your evening and again, Merry Christmas!

Photos by Passport Out

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook