Let's Talk About: Life of Travel

10:37 AM



"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."


Whenever I fly, I always remember this quote by Leonardo Da Vinci for the sole reason that yes, it might be true. I have proven to myself that once I get home from a trip, it is always the exact same scenario: I look for another place, then leave.


I guess, it is safe to say that airplanes definitely plays a huge role in my life; not only does it gives me butterflies once I land at my destination but I have come to realize that I adore it so much because it is an avenue for "me" to get away from "me" and discover what else the world has to offer, one destination at a time.   


I don't know what a life of pure travel feels like; a life to leave your day-to-day habits for, a life to leave those who are close to your heart for, but if I were given a chance to have it, I hope I'll have the courage to fully embrace it. 



Words and Photo by Passport Out

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook